Sunday, February 21, 2010

for your Sunday evening viewing pleasure

Sins of the Mother, the Lifetime movie based on our own Carleen Brice's Orange Mint and Honey, premiers tonight Sunday 2/21) at 8 pm EST. I can't wait to watch. Carleen, I hope you know I wouldn't turn off the Olympics for anything else!

(Thanks, Rejectionist, for reminding me!)


Lydia Sharp said...

Definitely tuning in for this! I've been looking forward to it for quite some time now, and then they changed the air date to two weeks later than originally scheduled. Finally, the day is here! :)

Kay said...

Sounded interesting. Maybe this is one of the times I regret I don't have cable.

Chris Eldin said...

It's on Lifetime Movie Network. I almost panicked because I thought it was on Lifetime, but apparently there are two different channels (at least here in Baltimore!)

Carleen Brice said...

Ms Moonie, I'm just seeing this. Thank you!