Monday, June 15, 2009

eek deadlines

Dear Mischief,

I have three (3) pretty daunting deadlines this week and next. I suspect this means three things:

1) I will not post long meaty things, and may not post at all unless my assistant sends me an amusing baby animal to share

2) I'm going to be less present on Twitter (I know, you didn't think it possible)

3) I'm not going to have time to keep up with my Google reader, so probably won't be visiting blogs again until the weekend.

Wanted to apologize in advance. Normally I try to keep all the balls in the air, but this week at least one has to come down.

Love,

Moonrat

16 comments:

Mike Lindgren said...

Deadlines are yucky.

Brian F. said...

Dear Moonrat,

Have you seen this?

http://www.sacbee.com/1262/image_media/1931444.html

Signed,
Mischief

Kate said...

Good luck with making your deadines :)

KTDP said...

hmmm.... I'll put it to you this way. You can either try to get all three done in time and (realistically) fail at two of them. OR you can get the first one done, try and get the second one done and enjoy the rest of the week.

KTDP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Avila said...

Good luck getting everything done!

We'll be here salivating until you return.

Justus M. Bowman said...

But we're so important!

Emily Cross said...

Moonrat - you don't have to tell me about deadlines!

Best of luck!!

Whirlochre said...

Why post long meaty things when four words of delicious innuendo fodder will do?

Have a fruitful fortnight...

jalexissmith said...

ill believe it when i see it

B. Nagel said...

Hu. Huhu. One of the balls has to drop. That's a bodily humor joke.

Chris Eldin said...

And what about karoake? Hmmm?
:-)

Good luck with all your projects!!

Ello said...

All of a sudden, the week got gloomy...

Colorado Writer said...

Better not do any one-clicking for Shanghai Girls...

Vasilly said...

Good luck on getting everything done on time. Deadlines suck.

Cakespy said...

Aw, good luck getting through everything. Deadlines suck.