Tuesday, November 25, 2008

what's up with you people?! (MORE Mischief good news)

I had heard rumbles about this a couple of weeks ago and am so happy to be able to announce it formally! Long-time reader Sarah Hina has just sold her debut novel, Plum Blossoms in Paris, to Medallion Press.

Drop by her blog for her inspirational story about how the deal came about--it's enough to help us all have hope in what people keep saying is a dark time. Congratulations, Sarah! Can't wait to see it in print!

8 comments:

Ann Victor said...

Well done Sarah! Great to read that it CAN be done!! Intriguing title, BTW!

Janet said...

Good news highly welcome, especially at a time like this. Congratulations to Sarah! (Can I join the mischief, even if my blog isn't entirely about writing?)

Sarah Hina said...

OMG!!!

I just had to see why my statcounter was going haywire. Holy crap. This is too awesome, Moonie.

Thank you so, so much!! I truly appreciate all the good will and support. My heart is bursting!!!

jason evans said...

Here, here Moonrat.

Not everything has gone dark.

I'm so glad that some of the sunlight has fallen on Sarah.

Conduit said...

Congrats to Sarah. This place is charmed, it seems. :)

Madame Lefty said...

Congratulations, Sarah!

Ello said...

You know I never doubted because honestly Sarah is one of the most brilliant writers I have ever read!

joshua said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sharon

http://www.autoloans101.info