Tuesday, November 25, 2008

weight's off

I've been up to my chin in a particular project--if you know me, you know the one I'm talking about. The editing process was taking over my life, and there was so much work to be done that things like my NaNo (ha!) fell by the wayside. Uh, not to mention my social life.

Very, very late last night, the project left my desk for the last time. I'm so jubilant I'm almost delirious. So many people have worked so hard on this book that having it off is huge catharsis.

Thanks to all those who have born with me, forgiven slow correspondence for emails and blog comments, and been generally understanding during the whole process. I really appreciate it.

I have so many awesome blog topics that I've had to sit on over the last month and a half because I simply didn't have time to write about them. Now you guys are in for it. Nyuk nyuk.

12 comments:

Briane P said...

Just in time for the holidays -- you get free time, we get more Moonrat. Thanksgiving, indeed.

Ann Victor said...

Can't wait for all those blog topics...!

(and well done on completing your project)

Justus M. Bowman said...

Wait, this post isn't about a new diet drug?

AC said...

Way to go, you! Plus am totally excited about the awesome blog posts coming our way.

Sarah Hina said...

Yay!! Great news all around.

I'm glad that we're the beneficiaries, too. :)

Janet said...

I'm up for awesome.

JES said...

Thanks to all those who have born with me

Wow, you really ARE through with editing for a little bit, aren't you? :)

Conduit said...

Well done! And thank you for replying to my emails when you were under so much pressure. :)

moonrat said...

JES--I really, really have!! Something about that sentence seemed questionable when I typed it, but I thought, what the dey! And threw all caution to the winds.

Natalie said...

That's great news. There's nothing like finishing a big project. Can't wait for all these posts:)

cindy said...

hurrah! and i'm always all in for more moonie posts!! happy thanksgiving moonie! best to the famrats!

Absolute Vanilla (and Atyllah) said...

Looking forward to reading the inspired new blog posts! You've raised expectations now... muahahahahhaaaa.