Friday, November 14, 2008

Movember!

James told me he's participating in at this grow-mustaches-for-charity event that happens in the month of November (description borrowed directly from the Movember site):
At the start of Movember guys register with a clean shaven face. The Movember participants, known as Mo Bros, then have the remainder of the month to grow and groom their Mo (Australian slang for moustache), raising money and awareness along the way for men's health and the fight against prostate cancer.

So cool! Hope we're going to have before-and-after photos!

4 comments:

James Klousia said...

Thanks for the shout out, Moonie! I'm pleased to report that my group has raised somewhere in the vicinity of $1000 already, with additional funds to go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

And yes, I'll be posting before-and-after pics sometime in the first week of December. :)

Kate Lord Brown said...

This is just the best thing I've heard of in ages ... can't wait for the pics.

writtenwyrdd said...

A seriously weird fundraiser. Get it? Fund-razer or -razor?

Ebony McKenna. said...

I've stopped waxing mine in sympathy. :-)