Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Festival Grows in Brooklyn

According to GalleyCat, "Everyone and their brother" will be at the Brookyln Book Festival tomorrow.

That pretty much cheers my heart, since last year it was a quiet, indie affair, with lots of friendly publishers but not a whole lot of civilian turnout. But there are tons of cheap, classy books (and freebies) at every booth, and I wish cheap, classy books on "everyone and their brother." Not to mention all the tasty brunch places in Brookyln Heights.

So drop on by if you're in the neighborhood. Dawn to dusk, rain or shine.


ChrisEldin said...

Have fun!!!

Charles Gramlich said...

Wish I could be there. Thanks so much, btw, for picking my slogan. Cool.

writtenwyrdd said...

Oh man I love that sort of thing! Wish I could hop on over!

Bernita said...

If it's anything like Word on the Street, it's wonderful!