Monday, September 29, 2008

dying words contest winner!

Thanks to everyone who submitted a dying word story! Read all the entries here.

Here's who participated, in order of submission:

Kristi
KathyG
pilot
tracymarchini
Caitlyn
slhastings
Cat
revalkorn
Daniel W. Powell
sheila
Precie
Kate Barnes

Thanks, everyone! I sure had fun--hope you did, too!!

And the winner, drawn totally at random (literally, there was a hat involved), Cat!!

Cat, send me your mailing coordinates (moonratty@gmail.com) and a copy of THE SPANISH BOW will be coming your way!

6 comments:

Absolute Vanilla (and Atyllah) said...

This was a brilliant contest, Moonie, with great entries. I thought of having a go but found myself utterly embrangled!
Congrats to Cat!

Precie said...

Woo hoo! Congrats, Cat!

writtenwyrdd said...

Congrats to the winner! And a lot of creativity went into those entries.

Cat said...

Hey - it's great to win even if it's just a random drawing out of a hat! It was lots of fun to enter to. Thanks, moonrat, for the adventure!

slhastings said...

Moonrat- Thanks for coming up with a really fun (and creative) writing exercise. My brain still hurts from the workout.

Congrats, cat!

Daniel W. Powell said...

Save Fubsy!

I enjoyed putting in an entry, but I should have enjoyed one fewer ale (post-Jaguar-victory celebration!) and one more (zero) revision. Dang submit button.

Also, I think what you're doing for your friend to raise money to fight lymphoma is truly a noble effort. I'm in, and I think you'll see quite a response from this group of readers.

Nice job on the contest, ya'll. I had a good time reading them!