Friday, September 26, 2008

Contest! and Book Club reminders

Hi guys,

Just a quick holding note in case you lost the link--

Entries for the Dying Words Resuscitation Contest (DWRC) are due Monday at 5 pm EST. Check out the rules etc here!

Also, stop by if you can on October 1 for the Book Club intro to/discussion of THE SPANISH BOW. Author Andromeda Romano-Lax has subjected herself to the infamous Ed Ass interview, so it should be good.

If anyone needs a little indie rock pick-up this rainy morning, here's a little linkie for you, Rachael Yamagata's "Worn Me Down." I know I've linked to it before, but it always puts me in the bestest moods.

Love and Sushi,

Moonrat

6 comments:

Jolie said...

Good Lord, is it raining everywhere today? I do like it, though.

Krisan Matthews said...

That's my favorite Rachael Yamagata song! Thanks for posting.

writtenwyrdd said...

I love the idea of your contest, but, honestly, I have never heard any of those words but one! I'm too lazy to look 'em up!

Whirlochre said...

How can they possibly excise periapt?

tracymarchini.com said...

Didn't Rachael Yamagata do the background vocals on Bright Eyes's Cassadega?

Precie said...

Thanks for the music! I've never heard of yamagata...but I'll be listening to her more!