Wednesday, August 06, 2008

instructional video on knitting with ramen

for those who feel as focused and energetic as I do this afternoon.

Knitting with ramen


Alice Kildaire said...

Hahaha...that's too funny! Somebody was very bored.

Tanguera said...

OMG, that is so funny.

Nan Hoekstra said...

I work at the library -- I clicked on the link and got this message:
This site has been blocked.
If you are 17 years
or older you may contact a librarian to obtain
unfiltered Internet access.
Hmmmm...guess I'll have to try it from home.

Stephanie said...

That was interesting.

Jaye Wells said...

I can't believe I watched the entire thing.

Kim Kasch said...

That was great!!! I'm sending it to my mother-in-law who knits like crazy.

I made my husband watch it with me 'cause I thought at the end someone was going to eat the swatch


Anonymous said...

Brings a whole nuther meaning to 'playing with your food', don't it?

Anonymous said...

OMG! Now I don't dare get bored in a Chinese restaurant, becuase I *will* start knitting the noodles.

Thanks for a day brightener!