Monday, February 04, 2008

still sick.

The editorial gods and goddasses (gods must have assistants, right?) are clearly punishing me for the number of hours I've spent working on "Dolores" recently. And possibly also for staying out at Jake Ivory's until 2 in the morning on Saturday and belting out Billy Joel along with the dueling pianos although I had lately been abed with some horrible bacterial infestation. Jake Ivory's is a good time, though, folks. If you're in the Boston area I would highly recommend it.

So some Monday thoughts:

1) Catalog copy, blech.
2) Please, blurbers. Please respond! Please stop flaking out on me when I've already delayed the print date for you!
3) I would like a bowl of pho.

4) Also, in late news, I love my publicity director. Gosh, this guy pulls miracles out of his hat.

5 comments:

Jennifer L. Griffith said...

I hope you feel better, Moon!

Now, I must ask...because I love to try different things,especially soups,..,what is pho soup?

ChristineEldin said...

I hope you feel better soon!
xo

Precie said...

Feel better! Get rest! Drink fluids! Have some soup!

Colorado Writer said...

Virtual soup for you. I'm sick, too. It sucks.

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear it! but i think jake ivory's is probably worth it.

as