Friday, January 11, 2008

Law & Order Actors Support Writer's Strike

A number of actors from all your favorite Law & Order shows put together this clip, "Murder Unscripted," to give you a taste of what life will be like if the strike doesn't end soon.

Kudos to all the actors who put themselves out there for this. (B.D. Wong, you're my man! You actually have an uptown fan club.)

Please go watch this video if you're a Law & Order fan. It's pretty awesome.

[this is what happens when one potters around on the internet BEFORE work! one finds cool things.]

5 comments:

angelle said...

i love law and order. okay i'll have to watch this later though.

word veri: ueeoee

haha

Demon Hunter said...

I hope the strike ends soon. My EA is trying to sell my movie script for me. Plus, I want to see "Supernatural" and "Heroes"; my two favorite shows!:*)

Thanks for sharing the link, Moon. I'll check it out! :*)

Wayne said...

PRESENT ARMS! Respect!

Charles Gramlich said...

This is pretty funny, despite the fact that I've never ever watched a whole episode of any law and order or csi

intact said...

i totally want to be in the b.d. wong fan club.