Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bestest News Ever

In our latest installment of Bestest News Ever--Jaye has sold her three-book fantasy series at auction to Orbit US! Congratulations, Jaye!!

Can I take this opportunity to point out (again) how freakishly disporportionately talented the writers in this blog circle are? I think there's also something to be said for all the good karma you generate by sharing your wealth of experiences and wisdoms about writing and the industry with one another.

Congratulations again, Jaye. I can't WAIT to hold a hard copy. Give us more details when they're available.

14 comments:

angelle said...

very cool!

Jaye Wells said...

Thanks, Moonrat! Maybe when I come visit the Big Apple this year we can do some karaoke to celebrate.

Precie said...

Congrats, jaye!!!!!! That's GREAT NEWS!

Demon Hunter said...

I read this on Bernita's blog, and I went to Jaye's blog as well. Congrats again! :*)

Hey Moon,
You haven't been on my blog in a while, what's up with that? :*) I read that you like grits, so you're more than welcome! ;*)

Charles Gramlich said...

I saw that on Bernita's blog. Good news indeed.

Bernita said...

It's just loverly.

Ello said...

So awesome! Congrats Jaye!

Hélène Boudreau said...

That's the best kind of news. Congrats Jaye!

Kaytie M. Lee said...

Jaye, that's awesome! Woo!

Jill Myles said...

Woohoo! Congrats Jaye!

Colleen_Katana said...

Congrats Jaye!

Absolute Vanilla (& Atyllah) said...

Congratulations to Jaye - well done! - and here's hoping some of that good karma rubs off on lil ol' me! ;-)

The Anti-Wife said...

WooHoo!

Colorado Writer said...

Very nice! And good news in threes is very very very nice!