Tuesday, January 29, 2008


[during middle of big fight about foreign rights]

Robert the Publisher: You really are a ruthless and undefatigable nag when it comes to your authors and your books.

YT: I know, I know, and you want to kill me.

Robert the Publisher: Not at all, Moonrat. I admire you. I really do. I admire you.



cyn said...

you are a champion for your books! i think that's fantastic. may we all find an editor like you, MR!

Precie said...

AWWWWW! That's so great!!! And I'm so glad you recorded that here. You need to print that on a separate sheet and post it somewhere at home!

writtenwyrdd said...

Suhweeet! I want to be one of your authors one of these days. Too bad I don't write what you buy! :)

Jill Myles said...

I can't believe he used undefatigable in a sentence. Good lord. ;)