Wednesday, December 12, 2007

morning has broken!!

The last THE LAST summer title is done being edited!! (I'm too exhausted to correct my own unnecessary use of the passive voice just there.) I haven't slept through a night since Friday (although I have taken a couple 3- or 4-hour naps) and I knew it was bad when I found myself huddled in the office kitchen at 7 am eating store-brand peanut butter out of a jar with a knife and chasing it down with room-temperature diet cream soda.

So I'm back!! I think I'll try this whole blogging thing again. I know I've probably gotten a little rusty.


Precie said...

Welcome back!

You mean people don't eat peanut butter that way normally?

angelle said...

i'm hungry.

The Trouble With Roy said...

Actually, that lunch sounds better than a lot of what I have.

Maprilynne said...

Mmmmmm, I love diet cream soda . . . even room temperature.:)

jalexissmith said...

Ratatat, that is disgusting.

In other news, Elizabeth moved in with Peter last weekend. I hope they get along! Heheheh.