Thursday, December 20, 2007

I just realized

I haven't finished reading a book since NOVEMBER. Boo.

I am about halfway through 5 different books. Also, I've been working approximately 80 hours a week. Which makes it tough for me to find incentive to stare at anything (especially anything with print on it) when I get home.

Now is a good time to mention that I'm taking ALL of next week off and going to the Caribbean with Momrat. I've made a pact to take only one manuscript with me.


Brian said...

I don't think you should take ANY manuscripts with you. But that's just me.

Colorado Writer said...

Ditto on the NO manuscripts.

Josephine Damian said...

Maybe it's a sign those books weren't reading to start with? If you're not desperate to read a book in spite of all you've got going on, can it be that good?

Shameless said...

Have a wonderful break.