Friday, November 02, 2007

real time

I was talking to Bluenana and pointing out that it can't be November already, because that means 2007 is almost over whereas in my head is still in 2005 personal-wise and is in (late) 2008 editorially.

Blue was like, yeah, I was in Borders the other day checking out their calendar section and I found the HEROES calendar which I really really needed, but I thought to myself, that's funny. It's for 2008! Why do they still have 2008 calendars out?

Which is EXACTLY how I feel. We've already catalogued 2008 and are acquiring for 2009. Meanwhile 2007 is over even though I haven't even started it yet.

Please, someone straighten me out. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

1 comment:

Colorado Writer said...

Funny because I feel like I pretty much skipped 2005. Could it be because I had 2 kids in diapers and remodeled my kitchen and all three bathrooms that year? Maybe.

Hey that sounds like a good NF.

Diapers and Tile.