Friday, October 05, 2007

report card for yesterday

!) XXXX---spent $10.05. Isn't that MISERABLE? A sandiwich was $8.30 and I thought I was in the clear but belatedly I realized there was a $1.75 ATM fee required to purchase the sandwich. Boo. Boo!
2) OOOO---I did exercise. Sort of. I ran from my house all the way to the train station in the morning. It wasn't 20 minutes but it hurt like hell so I'm giving myself the benefit of the doubt.
3) XXXX---no guitar. Fell straight asleep after coming home from 14 hours in the office.
4) XXXX---only read about 20 pages

Score: 1/4

1 comment:

David L. McAfee said...

Regarding 1):

I thought your lunch had rollover, like Cingular. If this is the case, then you are still in the clear, since you only spent $8.50 on lunch yesterday. Doesn't that mean you had an effective budget of $11.50 for lunch today?