Wednesday, October 10, 2007

my designer is pissy this morning.

"I'm calling to ask about the cover of the basketball book," I said. Silence. "Do you happen to know where it is?"

"No," he said mulishly.

"No?"

"No. I lost it. The definition of losing something is not knowing where it is."

"Barry!" I moaned. "All the materials were do to the printer last Friday. I really need you to look for it now."

"We'll see if I feel like getting around to it." And he hung up.

Seriously. It's not that his emotions are not legitimate, but maybe someone should messenger him some Midol. Or that tiara.

3 comments:

David L. McAfee said...

My goodness. How unprofessional can you get?

Is that the norm for this individual?

Susanne said...

I think you mean "due", not "do".

moonrat said...

wow, you ONLY appear when i make grammatical and/or spelling mistakes. awesome.