Thursday, October 04, 2007

another early one

I have abut an hour and a half to get everything ready for ed meeting. Rather a challenge, since we haven't had one in about a month. SO much junk that builds up in a month. Plus then you have lots of agitated people who've been waiting for a response for a long time, and you have to magically placate their agitation. Junk plus interest.

Worse news, I have no breakfast. I tried to stop by Jamba Juice before I got on the train and at that time I couldn't commit to a Jamba (oh whimsy of pre-coffee early morning shopping!) and now of course it's too late. Boo. If only my office neighborhood weren't a barren wasteland with only a taco truck.

7 comments:

Shesawriter said...

(((hugs, dearie))) :-) I feel for you. I hate meetings, especially when I have to pull a rabbit out of my arse in front of 'agitated' people. LOL! It'll get better. :-)

Tanya

angelle said...

i want tacos. fish tacos... mmmmm....

Froog said...

Hmmmm, tacos.

cyn said...

i can't believe they have a jamba juice in nyc now. nuts! angelle, if you want good fish tacos, you're gonna have to haul ass to san diego. no buts about it. =)

moonrat said...

now i want fish tacos. boo to the power of suggestion!! boooo!

angelle said...

cyn - see? you're making san diego freaking hard to resist.

moonrat - i say we do fish tacos AND pho this weekend.

angelle said...

oh and ps... cyn: A jamba juice? they have much more than A. the freaking place are threatening to overtake the tasti-dlites... and i'm not even a fan. pinkberry all the way!