Wednesday, September 19, 2007

YT is all decked out

in a cute little tweed suit of a rather pungent color (thank you, H&M) and will be venturing off for lunch in Boro Hall, home of the Bobovs. I am meeting an author there (she happens not to be a Bobov). I am now concerned that my skirt suit--which I thought was classy/conservative because it was a SKIRT and not a pair of ripped JEANS, might actually be pure scandal because it comes up slightly above my knee.

Anyway, looking forward to recounting my expedition later. My author has been fantastic on the phone and I'm really excited to meet her in "real" today. Also, she may be bringing her baby, and we all know how I feel about [other people's] babies.

9 comments:

angelle said...

hrm. ALL of my skirts/skirt suits/dresses come up above my knee.

then again, i work in PR. looking cute and slightly cute is a must.

C.D. said...

How do you feel about other people's babies?

Froog said...

YT???????????

And - though being only a comparative newbie, 6-month follower of your blog - I don't recall any earlier references to your feelings on babies.

Although I suspect that, if they were cover in a really yummy pomegranate-and-walnut sauce, you could eat a whole one.

angelle said...

whoa.. did i say cute and slightly cute? i'm on crack. i meant cute and slightly inappropriate. uh.... coffee please.

angelle said...

froog - moonrat wants babies. as i do. just not now. at least not when the harvest moon isn't out. but we love babies. other people's babies. babies are wonderful. as long as they are not ours. at least not now. it makes no sense, but there we go.

moonrat said...

thanks, ang. you said it better than i ever could.

Bluenana said...

Hahahahaha. Angelle, I couldn't have said the baby thing better if I tried.

jalexissmith said...

yeah but there are days when ratatat all but convinces me that she not only wants babies in the future but also wants them now. watch out rally monkey.

angelle said...

its the harvest moon! sometimes i feel that way, too. [often.]