Tuesday, September 25, 2007

schmoozy lunch successfully executed

And now, with OODLES of work to catch up on, I am reminded that I am late for schmoozy drinks event.

Poo.

So alas I need to leave. I know I haven't told you all about the fancy quiches I ate for lunch at the swanky apartment yet, but I hope you'll forgive me. I just want to leave you with this one thought:

Here's an article about an editor who makes it all work--Jill Bialosky, an execuitve editor at W.W.Norton, is also a novelist slash poet (published by Knopf, no less).

Let her be an inspiration to us all. (By us all, I mean me. I know you all are all inspired already.)

I do have one question, though--do you think she has time to blog, too?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am inspired and I am amazed at what other people are able to find time to do. Gotta go try and finish reading that book now...