Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Robert the Publisher's Gem of the Day

[actually, this was his assistant's]

"Marriage should be more like publishing. If marriage is really a contract between two people, it would be a lot more useful if you could treat it like a publishing contract. That way you could license subsidiary rights that you're not making full use of."


Demon Hunter said...

That's a good way to think of it! LOL! I also enjoyed your post about what makes a dream author.

Maprilynne said...

Bwahahaha! Oh dear, that was hilarious! I'm sending that to my husband right now.:)

David L. McAfee said...

I have to tell that one to my wife.

I doubt she'd agree, though. :)

writtenwyrdd said...

LOL! So...if wifey isn't into sex, hubby can license the nookie rights to someone else? Sounds like prostitution.