Sunday, September 09, 2007

I cooked!

I made breakfast sandwiches with buttermilk biscuits, skillet sausage patties, and fried eggs. The biscuits fell to bits so the sandwich project might be considered a failure but was quite a success as a "mashed up breakfast pie" to eat with a spoon. But the point is I cooked!

Now I have to do the dishes. Boo. Back to Chinese take-out.


David L. McAfee said...

That sounds exactly like my attempts at culinary greatness. I did learn one important lesson:

Never, ever cook bacon shirtleess. Ow!

moonrat said...

oh yeah. i have some scars on my right elbow from a similar bacon lesson. i also have some scars on someone ELSE's right elbow from the same episode.

the difference between being a "schlmiel" and a "schlmozzle" (sp?) is how many innocent bystanders get taken down in your shenanigans.

writtenwyrdd said...

A gal a block away burned down her house because she turned on the wrong burner (under one of those stupid covers) and didn't realise it was on.

Cooking can be hazardous to some people's health.

moonrat said...


David L. McAfee said...

My cooking is usually hazardous to other people's health.