Monday, September 24, 2007

current task=mindnumbingly boring

I would sell my soul for an ipod right about now. I wonder if my coworkers would object if i started listening to internet radio?


Kaytie M. Lee said...

Does your computer have headphone jacks? That could be an inexpensive temporary fix until the magical Ipod Fairy gets to your home.

Mardougrrl said...

I used to listen to the quietest radio imaginable when I worked in publishing. Oh, your blog is bringing it ALL back. The glory and the...everything else.

And finally, someone who agrees with me about Nicole Krauss! When I finished the book, I actually felt a little angry--"that's it???" I had a similar (though lesser) reaction to Michel Faber's "Crimsom Petal and the White"--another book that also just ENDED. But at least that book gave me more fun along the way.

moonrat said...

hmm. i LOVED crimson petal--it's one of my favorites. i can see how the ending could be upsetting, though.

yeah, but nicole really gets my goat.