Monday, September 03, 2007

all home, all back in order

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend--I sure did. I swam in the ocean for the first time in YEARS and is was AWESOME. My very educated scientist friend explained that the flocks of clear jellies amongst whom we were swimming were perfectly harmless. They are called tinafores (sp?) and they are very sweet. They aren't quite as nice as the mole but they are very close.

And there is no sarcasm here--I am SO excited to go back to work tomorrow. We're working on our Spring 08 catalog and out of the blue I have a bevy of darling books that I love from the deepest cockles of my heart. One novel in particular I'm so excited about that I've fallen asleep all weekend planning out the catalog copy, turning phrases over in my head.

Hope everyone else found this weekend nice enough to make them excited to go back to work.