Thursday, August 23, 2007

underwear stronghold apprehended

for those who were concerned about the Laundry State of Affairs (LSA). The stronghold was harboring not only two uncomfortable thongs but also three pairs of granny panties circa 1993 and (thank you benevolent Underwear Diety!) a pair of black boy shorts. This should get us through at least until Sunday, as long as we resist the urge to go to the gym.

We also found a bathing suit, which will do in a pinch (a real pinch, as it's a one-piece).

5 comments:

angelle said...

yes my nation is under quite the same durress. long live granny panties!

Kaytie M. Lee said...

If I knew where you lived I'd send you a pantie gram.

It's probably best that I don't, since that would be weird.

May you discover a cache of bikini bottoms before your stronghold runs out...

Nicole Kelly said...

My worst was when I ran out undies, so I took to wearing my S.O.'s boxers. Once those were depleted, I did laundry.

Maprilynne said...

Wow . . . you must have a lot more clothes than I do.

At the very least, a lot more underwear.

:)

Bluenana said...

The fact that I have to work right now is the only thing stopping me from heading uptown to do your laundry. I know it's a very strange urge, but there's something so zen like and refreshing about laundry and clean clothes.