Sunday, August 26, 2007

ultimate demoralization

I woke up at 9:30 ON A SUNDAY and trekked with my EXTREMELY heavy hamper to the laundry and IT WAS CLOSED!!!

I waited there until 10:00 because I knew I would never be able to bear to walk back. But alas. It didn't open.

Apparently some establishments still observe the lord's day. Well, now they can observe me trying to make it through another week without any underwear!!!!


Kaytie M. Lee said...

For a laundr-o-mat to be closed on a weekend is just unacceptable.

writtenwyrdd said...

Now that's ironic. Guess it's time to hand wash...or, dare I suggest it, wear them inside out?

David L. McAfee said... could just head to the store and buy some new undies.

moonrat said...

I'll take option number 3.

angelle said...

i'm down to a couple of uncomfortable thongs, 2 bikini bottoms and inexcusable granny panties as well. it's a very good thing i don't have a boyfriend.

Alice Kildaire said...

So it's dirty draws or commando huh?