Monday, August 27, 2007

saw STARDUST yesterday

It rocked. It made me want to go back to reading fantasy (in spite of the patriarchy). (Different conversation; I won't bring that up right now.)

Charlie Cox is just beautiful, as is Claire Danes. The whole movie is flash after flash of magical eye candy. yum.


angelle said...

yeah it was great wasn't it? tons of fun. i just bought the book so i can read the book version and see how it compares. and yes, he's yummy.

Maprilynne said...

I want to see that SO much!! Can't wait till my hubby and I can make it out . . . but with three kids four and under, we might just have to wait till it comes out on DVD.

Oh, and I adore Claire Danes!

Maprilynne said...

Oh, Angelle, the book is Faaaaabulous!!

cyn said...

i'm writing a fantasy book based on ancient china. if i publish, you gotta read it. ;*)

i'm going to see stardust this weekend as my bday date night. and i'll read the book for our uk trip next week. woooo!