Thursday, July 05, 2007

further to the question of circumcision

Thanks to everyone for their research, postings, and uncomfortable interviews made on behalf of the education of the greater public. I'd like to take this opportunity to cite Bluenana for the courage it must have required to have this conversation with her mother.

Some, erm, poking around has revealed that this is an issue that has bothered and perplexed many individuals and groups (although not always for such simple and scatalogical reasons as mine).

However, I would like to reaffirm my belief that I was NOT LED ON. Some internet links (definitively irrefutable, simply in their qualification as such) to prove my case.

Random (and slightly creepy in its clinicalism) document on circumcision in the Philippines (complete with commentary from, apparently, lots of Filipino men who are remembering THEIR cut)
some pictures you actually don't want to see (but you're gonna look anyway, aren't you)

2 comments:

angelle said...

what intrigues me is why this topic so intrigues YOU......

Aparna said...

ha, moonrat, i showed up late to this debate...

and i can't say that i have much knowledge in this area. ok, straight up, i have none.

my main query is the same as angelle's...