Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sarah is back!

She was supposed to have come back December 27th, but they had to perform another surgery, and then apparently she was delayed again for other medical reasons. I was worried but she came back late last night. Her boyfriend picked her up from the airport and drove her here. She is a little thinner but otherwise she looks the same. It's hard to believe I haven't seen her in almost two months.

She's only back for a little while, though. She's going back to her parents at the end of February for a month of radiation treatment. I guess that means that the hardest part of the treatment hasn't even happened yet. I'm a little surprised she shelled out for the two extra plane flights when she's not going to be able to work for the next two months, but I'm glad she's back and I hope everything works out. It's nice to have a full house again.

No comments: