Monday, January 08, 2007

I am such an Ass[istant]

Fucking asshole author Dr. Ben (the same one whose transmittal I had to completely redo over Christmas) has dlivered a manuscript with 300 misnumbered source notes together with a mislabeled call-out sheet that uses completely arbitrary and hard-to-find words on the page as citation cues and therefore needs to be redone AGAIN and I have to go through by hand and FIND all his fucking notes and RENUMBER them and RENOTE them and REPRINT them and GIVE THEM BACK to production and I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him and then he calls me to confirm that I obeyed his orders and turned over the correct manuscript to production! I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING SECRETARY.

Ugh. How I Spent My Day. [where is the gin.]

1 comment:

Bluenana said...

Fuuuuuuuck. So, so sorry. :(