Friday, January 26, 2007

curses!!

I have been left to my own devices for a whole Friday night and the lamentable result is I have curiously begun poking through long-ignored stacks of Asian pop (Bluenana, this is largely your fault!!! That new Utada CD was the catalyst for the old Utada CDs which reminded me of this Chinese pop song I always wanted to learn which reminded me of Whitney Houston. Ok, so Whitney's not Asian, but it's all related).

Rats rats rats. The rusty fixations of yore have been ressurected. I know I swore all this off five years ago but it's funny how quick it all comes back...

Screw this whole fucking corporate ladder bullshit! I don't want to edit books! I dont' even want to read them! All I need in this world is a karaoke machine, a noodle stand, some flimsy lacey pastel-colored tops, and a fairly pricey plane ticket. Please.

2 comments:

Bluenana said...

Blame it on hugguhbear. He's the true enabler!

jalexissmith said...

COME TO JAPAN!